How do I checkout guests?
- Click on the table which you want to checkout
- Select the "Pay" icon which is in-between the "Add" and "Print" icons
- You will be taken to "Select Guest For Checkout" screen where you will choose the payment preferences underneath the "Guest List"
- Once the "Guest List" preferences have been selected, click on the "Pay" button
- You will then be taken to the "Pay Full Amount" screen where you can then charge the customer
- After the customer has paid, you will be taken to the "Receipt" screen where you can select "How would the customer like their receipt?"
- After choosing the customers receipt preferences select "Done" to complete the checkout process
- The table status will then change from "Entree" to "Paid"
- Click on the table again and then a pop up screen will show up, select "Clearing Table" if the table is currently being cleared, or select "Complete Order" if the table is ready to serve new customers
- Once "Complete Order" is selected, the "Confirmation" pop up screen will be displayed
- Select "Yes, change it!" to change the status of the table to open, for new customers to use
- The table will then be displayed as "Open" allowing you to add new customers